System Administrator L1 – Tech Support Specialist
• Desktop operating system maintenance, troubleshooting, and diagnosis.
• Desktop connectivity troubleshooting.
• Application installation and support.
• Printer installation and support.
• Client VPN installation and support.
• Microsoft Office Suite support.
• AD user account management.
• Office 365/Exchange user account management.
• Desktop antimalware administration and resolution.
• IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
• Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
• System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise.
• Conceptual understanding or hands-on experience on Backups and Firewalls.
• BA/BSc/ 3-year IT Diploma, preferably in computer science or a related field.
• MBA/MSc preferred but not required.
• 2 years of IT or related experience.
Job Description and Requirements: Must have a minimum of 6-12 months of working/ training experience in off-page and also have...Apply For This Job
Skills Required: Excellent communication skills, Technical Hiring, Visa & Tax Exposure (C2C, W2, 1099, H1B, etc.) Service Delivery. This...Apply For This Job
Job Description We at PAL InfoCom Technologies Pvt. Ltd is Urgently Hiring “Online Bidders”/ “BDE” >> Experience-2 years in online...Apply For This Job
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include: Designing and implementing new features and functionality. From Idea Usher – Fri, 07 Aug 2020...Apply For This Job
Performance Marketer ( Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Task Manager, Facebook adverts, Analytics ) (Work From Home!) Own Lead...Apply For This Job