1. Execution of trade orders on behalf of clients.
2. Building relationships with clients & educating them about Investments.
3. Client Acquisition as per targets and cross selling of 3rd party products (MF, Insurance, SIP etc).
4. Client meetings and bank branch visits as per goal sheet.
1. Executing Trade Orders.
2. Advising Clients based on Research Report.
1. Graduation (preferably in finance specialization).
2. NISM 8 certification (Equity & derivatives) / NISM 5 certification (Mutual Funds).
3. Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
4. Should possess good communication skills.
#salary depends upon your performance in interview
Role & Responsibilities: Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term...Apply For This Job
We have openings in sales and marketing require Female and Male experience or known to of pharmaceutical marketing preferred area...Apply For This Job
Job Description: -Plan, budget, deliver segment revenues and contribution margins over planning – Implementation of channel partner metrics – Design...Apply For This Job
For exploring new potential customers by tele calls. Generating new leads. Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: ₹7,000.00 – ₹10,000.00 per...Apply For This Job
Developing Sales Strategies and product knowledge & connectivity them for. We are looking Fresher or Experience Tele sales coordinator for...Apply For This Job