. Work with an A-team of Enterprise Sales Representatives, Partner Managers, and Inside Sales Representatives supporting our Digital Publishing, Content Automation and Sales Enablement solutions throughout the Pre-sale process.
· Deliver Products demonstrations that specifically addresses the prospect’s business problems.
· Engage with the Sales team to craft sales pitch for products.
· Act as the main point-of-contact, owning Pre-Sales support and support sales on all RFQ and Proposal requests.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales Operations, to support customers with Proof of Concepts, and trial deployments with a deep understanding the business, technical requirements of our prospects, and customers to present a compelling solution.
· Learn the existing systems of customers and pitch how ’s Solution can best fit their needs. Capture these requirements in the POC template and provide to the Services team for POC creation. Ensure all POC’s are delivered and demoed to customers seamlessly and on time.
· Train customers on how to evaluate their Proof of Concepts (POC).
· Engage with existing customers where there is a Services engagement, and work with them to create of detailed SOW, managing the process to ensure approval and submission to the Services Team for implementation and delivery.
· Keep current with technology trends, Salesforce, Dynamics, and Marketing automation systems and understand the competitive landscape.
· Work closely with Product Management on existing and new product development.
· 7+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Pre-Sales in an enterprise SaaS environment – content management, sales enablement or CRM preferred.
· Industry knowledge of Financial Services: Investment Management, Banking and Wealth Management Publishing, Media, Government and SOP, are a plus.
· Execution-oriented initiative and with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction.
· Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Tagged as: proposal engineer/ pre-sales engineer, tricity
Job Descriptions Zenith infotech Is Looking for Fresher and experienced Business Development Executive. Experience : Fresher-1 yr (preference will be...Apply For This Job
Dot Net Developer Experience Required: 2-8 years Primary Skills Required: ASP.Net, .net Core, MVC, Entity framework, Linq, Jquery, Web API, SQL...Apply For This Job
Job Description We are looking for Web Designer Experience :- 1-2 Yrs Required Experience and Qualifications: Good knowledge of Web...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a part time FED resource who has good understanding of major front end stacks like Angular...Apply For This Job
Skills Required: Team-management, multi-tasking skills and leadership skills. Monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations. Creating and...Apply For This Job
Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development. A master’s degree is preferred.From...Apply For This Job